The Massachusetts Branch of the Woman's Peace Party was
established in 1915, for the purpose of promoting peace among
nations. In 1918 it voted to change its name to the League for
Permanent Peace, and broke its affiliation with the National Woman's
Peace Party. The League was disbanded in 1920
Prominent members included Rose Dabney Forbes (Mrs. J. Malcolm Forbes) and Lucia Ames Mead.
Some of the material came from Rose Dabney Forbes; see also her papers (DG014).