||Technical Support - Computer Replacement Team Associate (summer)
||Category III pay rate
ITS is now accepting applications for Summer 2017. Applications for summer will open March 6th, and close at midnight March 20th.
If you are a current Swarthmore College student looking for a summer job where you can gain valuable professional experience in the field of technology, we are accepting applications for Technical Support Associates (TSAs). TSAs are primarily responsible for faculty, staff, and public area computer upgrades - including: computer pick-up and delivery, Mac and Windows image deployment, data preservation, data transfer, and client relations.
- Develop skills that are highly valued in the job market: technical support, customer service, problem solving, and team work
- Work in a fun, active, and supportive team environment
- Contribute your ideas on improving IT services
Upgrade faculty/staff computers as part of the college computer replacement project. This includes new computer setup, data migration, hardware/software installation, troubleshooting, and inventory management.
To be successful in this position you should possess:
- Good interpersonal skills and the desire to deliver excellent service as a representative of ITS
- A strong interest in technology and the ability to learn new skills
- The ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- A working knowledge of Mac OS 10.8 or Higher and Windows OS 7 and Higher
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing 20-50 lbs
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work during the full scheduled time period
ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND DEPENDABILITY IS A MUST
To apply complete our online application!