||Technical Support Associate (Summer)
||Category III pay rate
If you are a current Swarthmore College student looking for a summer job where you can gain valuable professional experience in the field of technology, we are accepting applications for Technical Support Associates.
- Develop skills that are highly valued in the job market: technical support, customer service, problem solving, and team work
- Work in a fun, active, and supportive team environment
- Contribute your ideas on improving IT services
Upgrade faculty/staff computers as part of the college computer replacement project. This includes new computer setup, data migration, hardware/software installation, troubleshooting, and inventory management.
To be successful in this position you should possess:
- Good interpersonal skills and the desire to deliver excellent service as a representative of ITS
- A strong interest in technology and the ability to learn new skills
- The ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- A working knowledge of Mac OS 10.7 or Higher and Windows 7 OS
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing 20-50 lbs
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work during the full scheduled time period
ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND DEPENDABILITY IS A MUST
To apply complete our online application!