Moodle is Swarthmore's Learning Management System and provides an easy way to share course materials and activities with students.
For more information about Moodle, please contact Andrew Ruether (aruethe2, x8254), Doug Willen (willen, x7787), or Eric Behrens (behrens, x7839) from Academic Technology.
All courses and enrollments have been entered into Moodle, so instructors can log in and get started on their courses right away.
- Go to moodle.swarthmore.edu
- Click on Login and log in with your Swarthmore username and password
- If you have courses available, they will be shown in the middle of the screen. Click on a course to enter it.
- Inside a course, click on "Turn Editing On" in the top right corner of the page to begin adding content.
- See below for more Moodle resources.
Moodle FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions regarding Moodle
Moodle Docs - the main Moodle help site for instructors
Moodle at Wesleyan - includes "Moodle in 15 Minutes" - 15 one-minute videos on Moodle
You can also contact the Swarthmore Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org, x4357).