Summer Seminar Series
Each summer, Swarthmore hosts a seminar series at which area faculty present their research. Presenters during the summer 2016 series include faculty from Haverford, Ursinus, and Swarthmore Colleges, Drexel and Villanova University.
The full schedule is listed below. Presentations will take place in Swarthmore's Kohlberg Hall, from noon to 1:30pm.
- June 1: Erin Bronchetti, Swarthmore College
"Does Increased Access to Health Insurance Impact Claims for Workers' Compensation? Evidence from Massachusetts Health Care Reform."
- June 8: Muzhe Yang, Lehigh University
"Transboundary Power Plant Emissions, Fetal Health, and the U.S. EPA's Precedent-Setting Portland Rule."
- June 15: Sutirtha Bagchi, Villanova University
- June 22: Shannon Mudd, Haverford College
- June 29: Syon Bhanot, Swarthmore College
- July 6: Steve Golub, Swarthmore College
- July 13: John Caskey, Swarthmore College
- July 20: Marc Remer, Swarthmore College
- July 27: Giri Parameswaran and Tim Lambie-Hanson, Haverford College
- August 3: Tao Wang, Swarthmore College
- August 10: Rudy Henkel, Ursinus College