2011 Tri-College Multicultural Winter Institute
This program will consist of two and a half days of intensive experiential workshops focused on issues of race/ethnicity, socioeconomic class, gender, religion, and sexual orientation, and privilege.
- To provide a safe space for open and frank discussions
- To develop a common language to discuss diversity issues
- To promote personal learning about inter/intra group dynamics
- To encourage cross-cultural dialogue
- To explore intergroup and intra-group conflict
- To develop skills and to build coalitions of students, staff, and faculty committed to multicultural change on campus.