The Dance Program is fortunate to be housed the in the state-of-the-art Eugene and Theresa Lang Performing Arts Center. More information about the many specific resources can be found by following the links on this page.
Studio & Performance Spaces
Dance Specific Libraries
- Underhill Music & Dance Library
- Swarthmore Hosted Archives
- The Philadelphia Dance Collection (Temple University Libraries)
The Dance Program embraces a variety of world traditions in its technique and repertory classes. In order that the music aspect of these courses be most fully and accurately integrated into the experience of performance, a large collection of instruments has been acquired.
There are full complements of a variety of West African and Caribbean drums, a collection of Japanese taiko drums, West African xylophones, several tabla drums from India, and grand and upright pianos.
- Technical Specifications for the Pearson Hall Theater
- Media Services
- Life Forms
- Special Topics Course: Dance Videography