Recent Faculty Publications
- Rosaria Munson, "Persians in Thucydides". In Thucydides and Herodotus, edited by Edith Foster and Donald Lateiner.
- Rosaria Munson, "An alternate world: Herodotus and Italy." In The Cambridge Companion to Herodotus, edited by Carolyn Dewald and John Marincola.
- Rosaria Munson, Black Doves Speak: Herodotus and the Languages ofBarbarians
- Rosaria Munson, ed. Herodotus: Volume 1.
- Rosaria Munson, ed. Herodotus: Volume 2.
- Grace Ledbetter, Poetics Before Plato: Interpretation and Authority in Early Greek Theories of Poetry
- William Turpin, Ovid, Amores Book 1 (online commentary, 2012): Dickinson College Commentaries (http://doc/dickinson.edu). Reviewed in Bryn Mawr Classical Review: http://www.bmcreview.org/2014/003/20140330.html)
- William Turpin, "Ovid and his Muse in Amores 1.1," Classical Quarterly vol. 64.1 (May 2014).
Explore more publications by Classics faculty in the Faculty Bibliography, maintained by Swarthmore College Library.