Post a Position
Career Services at Swarthmore College gives employers access to highly motivated students and alumni. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in connecting with students and alumni in order to meet your recruiting needs. We offer many ways to enhance your recruiting initiatives and will work with you to find additional ways to engage with our students.
Options to Post
- Post a position in SwatCareers: Log in with your account information or register with our system to post full time positions, internships, and/or fellowships for Swarthmore students and alumni. If you already have an account, use your existing user ID and password. If you have not posted in SwatCareers before, you can set-up a new account.
- Post to the UCAN Internship Exchange: Swarthmore is a member of the University Career Action Network (UCAN), a consortium of 20 colleges and universities from across the country. The mission of UCAN is to develop and maintain quality internships nationwide from a variety of top employers. When you post an internship to UCAN, you have access to a large pool of tremendously talented students. Please select that you learned of UCAN through Swarthmore College in your posting.
- Post to engIN: The mission of the Engineering Internship Network (engIN) is to connect technical employers with a diverse group of engineering, science, and computer science majors. When you post an internship to engIN, you will have access to students from Swarthmore College, Brown University, Dartmouth College, Olin College, Smith College, Tufts University, Union College, and Lafayette College. Please select that you learned of engIN through Swarthmore College in your posting.
Let Us Post Your Positions*
- Our quick posting form will enable us to post your job or internship directly into one of our databases.
- In a hurry? You can always email us your position description.
*If sending an internship, please let us know your preferred option for reaching students (SwatCareers/engIN, or UCAN internship databases).