- Interviewing Guide [pdf]
Wondering how to dress to impress for that upcoming interview or career fair? Our Career Closet is up and running with new professional attire in a range of sizes for students to borrow. Stop by any weekday afternoon between 1-4:30 p.m. and we will help you suit up!
Interview Preparation (Video)
- Interview Preparation
- The Most Important Aspect of Successful Interviewing
- What You Need To Do Before You Interview
- The Right Answer Length for Your Interview Responses
- The Most Important Interview Non-Verbal
- The Second Most Important Interview Non-Verbal
- How To Overcome Interview Nervousness
- What to Bring With You to the Interview
- Berkeley's Interviewing Tips (tips, sample questions, phone interviews and meal interview advice)
Answering Tricky Questions (Video)
- Tell me about yourself
- Why should I hire you?
- What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?
- What is your long-range objective?
- If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?
- How would your boss or professor describe you?
- How has your experience prepared you for this job?
- How has your education prepared you for this job?
- Have you ever had a conflict with a boss?
- Are you a team player?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What salary range are you seeking?
Phone Interview Resources (Video)
Case Interview Resources (Links and Video)
- Case Questions Tips on how to interview to be a consultant
- Case Study Tips Case study tips from McKinsey
- Cracking the Case Case study tips from Argopoint
- Ace the Case Case interviewing tips from Bain
- Team Leader game Are you ready to manage a team? Try out this online game from McKinsey.
- CaseInterview.com Tips on case interviewing