For general interviewing advice, read over our Interviewing Guide [pdf]
- Glassdoor provides organization and position-specific interview tips.
Mock Interview with a Career Counselor
- Once you read over the Interviewing Guide, make sure to setup a mock interview. Mock interviews help applicants practice telling their ‘professional narrative’ and gain confidence in the process.
Phone Interview Resources
Case Interview Resources
- Case Questions Interactive (contact us for login) QI focuses on the skills you need to walk into the case interview well prepared and confident.
- PrepLounge Through PrepLounge, you can review cases and have mock interviews with consulting professionals. Register with your Swarthmore email address.
- Wall Street Prep Student Passport Program: WSP provides finance technical and behavioral interview preparation as well as financial modeling. Email or call the office for access.
- Case Study Tips Case study tips from McKinsey
- Cracking the Case Case study tips from Argopoint
- Ace the Case Case interviewing tips from Bain
- CaseInterview.com Tips on case interviewing
- Management consulting interview preparation Tips for interview preparation
- Interview questions consulting firms ask Students can access great case interview prep guides through Career Services Vault subscription, which can be accessed after logging into Handshake.
Dress for an Interview
Wondering how to dress to impress for that upcoming interview or career fair? Our Career Closet is up and running with new professional attire in a range of sizes for students to borrow. Stop by any weekday afternoon between 1-4:30 p.m. and we will help you suit up!