Hire a Swattie
Career Services at Swarthmore College offers employer access to highly motivated students and alumni. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in connecting with students and alumni in order to meet your recruiting needs. We offer many ways to enhance your recruiting initiatives and will work with you to find additional ways to engage with our students.
Post jobs in SwatCareers For Swarthmore students and alumni. If you already have an account, use your existing user ID and password. If you have not posted in SwatCareers before, you can set-up a new account.
Options to Post Internships
- Post to the UCAN Internship Exchange: Swarthmore is a member of the University Career Action Network (UCAN), a consortium of 22 colleges and universities from across the country. The mission of UCAN is to develop and maintain quality internships nationwide from a variety of top employers. When you post an internship to UCAN, you therefore have access to a large pool of tremendously talented students.
- Post to engIN: The mission of the Engineering Internship Network (engIN) is to connect technical employers with a diverse group of engineering, science, and computer science majors. When you post an internship to engIN, you will have access to students from Swarthmore College, Bucknell University, Dartmouth College, Olin College, Smith College, Tufts University, Union College, and Lafayette College.
- Post to SwatCareers: The internships you share will only be viewable to current Swarthmore students and alumni.
Let Us Post Your Positions*
- Our quick posting form will enable us to post your job or internship directly into one of our databases.
- In a hurry? You can always simply email us your position description.
*If sending an internship, please let us know your preferred option for reaching students (SwatCareers/engIN, or UCAN internship databases).