Fellowship Resources (Post Grad)
|Highlighted Resource: Office of Fellowships & Prizes|
Visit Swarthmore College's Office of Fellowships & Prizes to learn more about applications, deadlines, and processes.
- Atlas Corps A 12-18 month professional fellowship offered three times a year, serving full-time at Host Organizations located either in the United States or Latin America working on issues that complement their expertise.
- Athens Fellowship: Outstanding undergraduate and graduate students of Hellenic heritage are nominated by professors at universities across the U.S. as candidates for the Athens Fellowship — the premiere international leadership program for U.S. university students of Hellenic descent which focuses on Greece.
- Bill Emerson National Hunger Fellowship Gain field experience fighting hunger and poverty through placements in community based organizations across the country, and policy experience through placements in Washington, D.C.
- Boston College Professional Work Fellowships Listing of extraordinary work opportunities for graduating students and recent alumni not offered through the usual job-hunting channels.
- California Executive Fellowship Program Ten-month program working in California state government.
- Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowship The University of Pennsylvania's directory of fellowships, scholarships, and grants; includes a search engine.
- City Hall Fellows If you are a college senior or recent college graduate, spend a year inside the highest levels of city government.
- Cornell Fellowship Database Searchable database by field and keyword. Lists fellowships from non-Cornell sources.
- Enstitute Two-year apprenticeship program that provides an alternative or supplemental path to traditional post secondary education.
- Foundation Grants to Individuals A resource for fellowships information and funding for projects and research. Email email@example.com for a username and password.
- Google Policy Fellowship Offers undergraduate, graduate, and law students interested in Internet and technology policy the opportunity to spend the summer contributing to the public dialogue on these issues, and exploring future academic and professional interest.
- Idealist.Org Information on nonprofit and public service fellowships.
- Mickey Leland International Fellows (MLIF) A two-year program that combines field and policy work, training emerging leaders in the fight to end hunger worldwide.
- National Academies The Fellowships Office of Policy and Global Affairs administers predoctoral, dissertation, and postdoctoral fellowship programs in research-based fields of study.
- New Sector Residency in Social Enterprise (RISE) Intensive, 11-month leadership development program for recent graduates intereseted in the social impact sector.
- New York City Teaching Fellows Prepares high-quality, dedicated individuals to become teachers who raise student achievement in the New York City classrooms that need them most.
- New York City Urban Fellows Program Highly selective, nine-month fellowship which combines work in Mayoral offices and City agencies with an intensive seminar.
- Philadelphia Teaching Fellows Highly selective program that trains accomplished professionals and recent college graduates to become high-impact teachers in high-need schools throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Phillips Academy Andover Teaching Fellowship One-year teaching fellowship where fellows is introduced to teaching in a program of guided work in the classroom, professional seminars, and exposure to theories and methods of experienced faculty.
- Philly Fellows Year-long fellowships that connect top college graduates to dynamic nonprofit opportunities while developing their leadership and professional skills and engaging them in the city's vibrant communities.
- Public Policy & International Affairs (PPIA) Fellowship Helps students achieve a Master's Degree or joint degree, typically in public policy, public administration, international affairs or a related field.
- Venture for America Recruits college grads to work for two years at start-ups and early stage companies in emerging cities across the country.