Consulting & Finance Resources
- Business for Social Responsibility A leading global resource for the business community, BSR equips its member companies with the expertise to design and implement successful, socially responsible business policies, practices and processes.
- CERES A national network of investors, environmental organizations and other public interest groups working with companies and investors to address sustainability challenges such as global climate change.
- Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility This organization is dedicated to faith-based investment in environmental and social issues.
- JustMeans Jobs from a variety of sectors, including top social enterprises, entrepreneurial non-profit organizations, companies that are pursuing sustainability and corporate social responsibility, innovative government institutions and agencies, and think tanks.
- Net Impact An international nonprofit organization whose mission is to make a positive impact on society by growing and strengthening a community of new leaders who use business to improve the world.
- The Rocky Mountain Institute This organization works with businesses for market-based solutions for to all of today's social and environmental problems.
- Sustainable Business This site provides links and job listings for hundreds of organizations that work to promote green design, sustainable development, and socially responsible investing.
- Vault Career Insider: Provides a huge array of finance resources, including downloadable specialty finance guides, firm rankings, and interview preparation.
Wall Street Journal Job Board: WSJ's career and job resource page.
eFinancial Careers Financial job marketplace which can be searched by location, keyword, or sector.
Mergers & Inquisitions This thorough website provides advice for those interested in investment banking careers: applying for jobs, writing resumes, networking, recruiting, and more.
OneWire Provides a Career Management Tool that confidentially connects top financial firms directly with the most qualified professionals for any open finance position.
- Vault Career Insider: Provides a huge array of consulting resources, including downloadable specialty consulting guides, firm rankings, and case interview preparation.
- PrepLounge Case Interviews: Through PrepLounge, you can review cases and have mock interviews with consulting professionals. Register with your Swarthmore email address.