Development and Communications
2. Accepts overall responsibility for the raising of funds to meet the College's annual needs and periodic capital needs. Supports the President and Vice President and their staffs to accomplish these goals.
3. Takes direct responsibility for the solicitation of the Board of Managers for the Annual Fund and for major capital programs.
4. Oversees the programs of the alumni relations, communications, and development offices in relation to the external publics of the College and assures that adequate budgets are provided.
5. Brings to the attention of the Board of Managers issues and concerns of the alumni and other external constituencies.
6. Provides guidance for College policies relating to the acceptance of gifts: in particular the naming of facilities, gift recognition programs, life income gifts, and endowment minimum levels.
Robin Shapiro, Chair
Lewis H. Lazarus, Vice Chair
Eugene M. Lang*
Lucinda M. Lewis
Susan S. Morrison, ex officio
John A. Riggs