Did Your College Experience Shape Who You Are? If Yes, Apply!
The Aydelotte Foundation believes that the liberal arts have the ability to empower people to explore challenging questions, think critically, communicate clearly, solve complex problems, and develop a sophisticated understanding of the world and how things work.
We are on a quest to promote the value of a liberal arts education by sharing the stories of some of our most inspiring, creative and impactful young alums. Are you a connector, builder, mediator, facilitator or pioneer? Are you under the age of 30? If yes, please apply to be a 2017 Frank 5 Fellow.
Five alums representing different fields will be selected to be Aydelotte Fellows. These alums will partner with faculty members for a year on a series of events that will fly the liberal arts flag.
Whether you are a techie, urban farmer, entrepreneur, public servant, scientist, middle school teacher, lawyer, etc., there’s a place for you here. Alums working in the for-profit, not-for-profit or public sector (and anywhere in between) are encouraged to apply.
- Opportunity to be an advocate for the liberal arts.
- Platform from which to tell your personal story.
- Chance to expand your network.
- Fellow honorarium of $2,500. (Note: Travel and project costs associated with the program to be covered by the Foundation.)
- Applications available on-line: January 18
- Application deadline: March 15
- Skype interviews for short-listed applicants: March/April
- Fellows announced: June
- Fellow term: June to June
The complete Frank 5 guidelines can be downloaded here. Applications are due by March 15.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who Can Apply
- How Frank 5 Stories Will Be Shared
- Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- On-line Application: Available Beginning January 18