Dorm rooms are available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights—single rooms are $25/night, double rooms are $50/night. Room reservations are guaranteed when the registration and full payment are received by the Alumni Office and the registrant receives written confirmation. Every reservation will be confirmed. We cannot accommodate walk-in housing registrations during Alumni Weekend.
Every effort is made to house reunion class members together in the same dorm. To ensure housing with your class, register early.
- Dorm rooms only have the bare essentials. In your dorm room you'll find: linens, a pillow, a blanket, two towels, and soap for each occupant.
- You may want to bring: clothes hangers, portable fan, iron, small reading lamp, alarm clock.
- We cannot provide wheel chairs. Guests may rent wheel-chairs in advance through Rios Pharmacy (610) 543-1858.
- Rooms with private baths are not available.
- Children may bring sleeping bags and share parents' rooms for no extra charge.
- We can accommodate some requests for rooms near accessible bathrooms and elevators.
We have arranged for a special rate at the following hotel. When reserving, ask for the "Swarthmore College" room block.
Best Western Widener Hotel & Suites
1450 Providence Avenue
Chester, PA 19013
Rate: $99 per night, June 6-8. The rate is available until May 16.
Phone: (610) 872-8100