3 4 5
1. Incubate chicken eggs for 2 days.
2. Remove eggs from incubator. Aseptically window eggs(do
not remove membrane) and inject control and experimental
eggs with 1uL of solution into yolk and away from
a. Control egg solution: 1mL
Ringer's solution, 100uL
Experimental egg solution: 1mL of Howard Ringer's Solution,
SU5402* (5 mM).
SU5402 with extreme caution!
3. After windowing and injecting the control and
experimental solutions, place in 37ºC incubator for 1
or 2 day(s).
4. Open eggs and remove embryo aseptically. Clean embryos in
Howard Ringer's Solution and capture images of experimental
and control embryos.
5. Preserve in 4% Paraformaldehyde.
6. Process embros with DIG-labled
7. Capture images ofin
experimental and control embryos.
Last Modified: 2 August 2001