Statement on Accommodations

E5 2010

If you believe that you need accommodations for a disability, please contact Tracey Rush in the Office of Student Disability Services, located in Parrish 113, or e-mail trush1 for an appointment to discuss your needs and the process for requesting accommodations. Tracey Rush is responsible for reviewing and approving disability-related accommodation requests and, as appropriate, she will issue students with documented disabilities an Accommodation Authorization Letter. Since accommodations may require early planning and are not retroactive, please contact her as soon as possible.


Comments or Questions?
 Send me email         

Carr Everbach
Engineering Department
Swarthmore College