E5 Website Project Site
Your assignment is to set up on your website the specifications of your project component.
- This portion of your website is due Tuesday 9/25 by 5 pm. I'll check at that time to see if you included this component of your website.
- You must include a link on your website to the file subsystem.html, which you must create (or use the template for it). For your subsystem, you must include its name, input specification, output specification, and detailed statement of function. You should also include a list of brainstormed ideas, along with a brief narrative and sketches (no dimensions) for the brainstorming sessions. Finally, you should have a section on the final design, with both a narrative describing the idea and a sketch with dimensions (or a block diagram of the software).
- If you want to use a digital
camera or scanner, one is available.
- Other students in the class will visit your web site, be guided by it, and comment upon
it. You will make changes to your site based upon this feedback, and upon the evolution of the design of your subsystem as the project continues.
A large part of your evaluation for this project will depend upon the
improvements you make.
- I'd like to be able to compare your original web page to the improved
ones, so I'll be asking you to make a copy of your original on 9/25/06.
- I will also ask you to keep comments you recieve from classmates and post them as part of your web