500 College Avenue
Swarthmore PA 19081
phone: (610) 328 8297
fax: (610) 957 6100
on campus: 124 Parrish Hall
Martin Warner, Registrar
Lesa Shieber, Assoc. Registrar
Janet McSwiggan, Asst. Registrar
Stacey Hogge , Asst. Registrar
Copyright © 2006 Swarthmore
College. All rights reserved.
Which Transcript service would you like?
Law School Application - Dean's Certification
No transcript fee. As of July 1, 2008, Swarthmore does not charge a transcript fee, but some transcript request and delivery options have fees associated with them.
Processing time. Official transcripts are processed every business day. Once daily, usually before 9:00am. Unofficial transcripts ordered through mySwarthmore are usually processed three times daily, 9:00am, 1:05pm and 4:15pm.
Financial note: Students or Alumni who have not satisfied their financial obligations to the College or are in collection for loans are not be permitted to obtain transcripts or use any of our transcript services.
- Unofficial PDF transcript -- sent by email to you the student or alumnus -- can be requested online or by paper request. There is no fee for this service.
- Current Students and recent Alumni who are ABLE to access mySwarthmore -- click on Student Main Menu, Transcript Request, choose 'Electronic Unofficial Trnscrpt' from the drop down..
- All others: complete and submit our Unofficial Transcript Request Form which can be completed and mailed, faxed or emailed to us.Your signature is required. Your numeric ID can be securely retrieved from the alumni ID web page.
- The PDF unofficial transcript will be sent to your email address of record.
- Official PDF transcript -- Must be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Current Students and recent Alumni who are ABLE to access mySwarthmore -- click on Student Main Menu, then National Student Clearinghouse.
- All others: use the Transcript Request Service of the National
Student Clearinghouse, create an account there, and request transcripts
from Swarthmore College
- Transcript requests are processed by Swarthmore usually the next business day and then promptly become available to the recipient for pick up from the secure server.
- The transcript must be retrieved within 30 days (or it would have to be re-ordered with fees applying). Multiple reminders are sent to the recipient before the transcript expires on the server.
- Official Only for the specified recipient. Recipient can be anyone with a valid email address. There are fees for this service.
- Help with retrieving Official PDF transcripts from the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Official Paper Transcript sent by U.S. Mail, Campus Mail or for Pick-up. Can be requested online or by paper request
- Current Students and recent Alumni who are ABLE to access mySwarthmore -- click on Student Main Menu, Transcript Request, choose 'Official Paper Transcript' from the drop down..
- All Others: complete and submit our Official Transcript Request Form (no service fee), or order through the Transcript Request Service of the National Student Clearinghouse (service fees apply). Alumni can retrieve their Numeric ID from the alumni web page.
- Paper official transcripts are sent via first-class U.S. mail and we pay the postage.
- We do not fax or email the official transcript.
- Express Shipping is available for Official Paper Transcripts and must be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse.
There are fees for this service.